The Answer to How Your Team Clocks-In at Client Sites & When Travelling
Just because your team is often in the field keeping your clients well-served doesn’t mean you have to do without detailed time and attendance information that can help you improve your business.
Make Sure They Are in the Right Place at the Right Time
Your business hinges on ensuring your field services team gets to their next job on time. It sounds simple, but it can depend on how long they spent at the previous location, how long they took to travel, and that they are where they’re supposed to be. Now you can know it all!
Mobile Time Tracking
A mobile workforce needs mobile time and attendance solutions. Making it easy for your staff to report from wherever they are helps you better track and manage their time, including travel time, so you can make that time more productive.
- Send and receive real-time, job-specific information to off-site staff
- Make sure staff clock-in from the correct locations with GPS geo-fencing
- Staff have access to the same information and data as if they are in the office
* Travel time can be auto-calculated and allocated to each job automatically ensuring all costs are captured and expenses reimbursed.
Learn More About Mobile Time Tracking
Time Off & Accruals Management
Better management of your employees’ time off and accruals is rewarding in many ways, from more better recruiting and greater staff satisfaction, to higher compliance and productivity.
- Automated functions, like excess time-off alerts, helps avoid discrepancies and streamlines time-off management
- Full customization helps different locations tailor the solution to their own time off and accruals policies
- Better forecasting and planning for cycles in production and workflow
Employee Resource Reporting
Tracking time and attendance with greater detail is just the first step. A complete, comprehensive reporting suite helps you visualize and interpret the data for a deeper understanding—and more insight into the best ways to apply it.
- Put the right labour resources in the right place with accurate productivity data
- Identify options for better time management with project, category and phase data
- Forecast with the confidence that comes from data integrated with your accounting, payroll and job costing system
Field Services Workforce Management
Learn more about how operations just like yours use our Workforce Management Solutions to improve their service delivery and optimize their budgets.
Manusonic is proud our work with leading organizations in a wide variety of sectors to develop workforce management solutions that are responsive to the specific requirements, circumstances and objectives of their respective industries.
Get more value from your budgets and optimize scheduling to help improve service delivery.
Health & Long-Term Care
Easily schedule the right people, in the right places at the right times, and know that they arrived.
Tailored workforce management solutions to give you more control over labour costs and productivity.
A single, customized solution for scheduling & shift management, and time tracking & analysis.
Track time by project, phase and category to clearly see opportunities for improvement.
The solution to scheduling and tracking all your teams' time and attendance from your desktop.
Forestry & Mining
Custom solutions to track employees in different locations, different roles and different projects.
What our customers say
The hand punch system has been very well received by our staff. It feels less intrusive than a fingerprint system, yet has the security we were looking for.Helen Schols, Controller The Best Western Lamplighter Inn
Manusonic took away all the manually processing from the payroll team by giving us a tool to access punches that are happening at the at every property directly into the payroll system.Susie Goodwin, Director I.T. Pomeroy Lodging
It also allows for seamless flexibility with our constantly changing markets in hospitality, workers must be available to work anywhere on the fly.